At Freddy J’s Bar & Kitchen, we pride ourselves on being more than just your hometown bar. We’re always looking for ways to go outside the box with our menu and bring you something truly unique and delicious.
We’ve spent the last few months perfecting our menu and making changes to bring you an even better dining experience. We can’t wait for you to try out all the new and improved items on our menu. Here’s a list of what’s new:
- Crab Rangoon Eggrolls: filled with cream cheese, scallions, & crab meat served with a sweet & sour sauce.
- Tempura Fried Cauliflower: bite-size cauliflower pieces dipped in tempura batter, then fried & tossed in your choice of house-made sauce.
- Smoked Pulled Pork Nachos: fried tortillas topped with cheddar cheese, pickled jalapeños, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, house-smoked pulled pork, & lime crema.
- French Onion Soup: Caramelized onions cooked in beef broth & served on crostini, topped with a mixture of muenster & mozzarella cheese.
- Brisket Chili: House-smoked brisket and ground beef with chipotle & dark chili powder, diced peppers & onions, topped with cheddar cheese & sour cream.
- Chef Salad: Fresh romaine and spring mix with ham, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheddar & mozzarella cheeses, cucumber, hard-boiled egg, & croutons with your choice of dressing.
- Alabama Slama Burger: Pepper jack cheese, candied bacon & lettuce topped with Alabama BBQ sauce
New Bar Pies
- Nashville Hot Chicken Bar Pie: Thin crust shell, Alabama BBQ sauce, shredded cheddar & mozzarella, crispy buttermilk chicken soaked in spicy Nashville sauce.
- A Return of an Old Favorite, aka Hot & Sweet Pepperoni Bar Pie: Thin crust shell, house-made pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, crispy pepperoni, pickled jalapenos topped with Mike’s Hot Honey.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: Our crispy chicken sandwich, but smothered in Freddy J’s Mild Sauce & topped with blue cheese instead of ranch.
- Smoked Brisket Wiz Wit: House-smoked brisket, sauteed onions topped with Cooper Sharp American wiz on a toasted roll.
- Smoked Meatball Parmesan: House-smoked meatballs with ground beef & sausage served on a long roll with marinara & Provolone cheese.
- Smoked Andouille Sausage: House-smoked andouille sausage served on a roll with caramelized peppers & onions, topped with a chipotle mustard sauce.
- Another Return of an Old Favorite, aka Smoked BBQ Pork Sandwich: House-smoked pulled pork served on a brioche bun with Carolina Gold BBQ sauce & cole slaw
- Chili Cheese Hot Dog: All beef hot dog topped with brisket chili & cheddar cheese
You will find that several of our staples have had slight modifications and improvements as we always strive to provide you with the best meal.
Obviously, with the new, we say goodbye to some old favorites that are no longer on the menu:
- Smoked Brisket Tots
- Salmon Tostada
- Pulled Chicken Empanadas
- New England Clam Chowder
- Wedge Salad
Discontinued Bar Pies
- Pitmaster Pie
- Vegetarian Pie
- Buffalo Shrimp Pie
- Freddy J’s Full BBQ Sampler
- Country Style Fried Chicken
- Freddy J’s Short Ribs
- Pan-Seared Salmon
- House Rubbed St. Louis Style Ribs
- Shrimp & Scallop Linguine
We can’t wait to see you there and hear your thoughts on our new menu. Don’t also forget to try out some of our old favorites that are still on the menu.
Our chef has been working hard to perfect each dish, and we can’t wait for you to taste the results of their efforts.
PS. We will soon be bringing back our popular BBQ Sampler and Ribs. We are developing a new way of providing our smoked barbecue to you in the freshest possible manner.